Пятница | 29.03.2024 |08:06
Приветствую Вас Гость Мира Спайро | RSS
  • Страница 3 из 6
  • «
  • »
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: Zeblasky, nonun  
Форум Spyro Realms » Архив старых тем » Библиотека Города Драконов » Spyro: Legacy of Ages
Spyro: Legacy of Ages
КвитронСообщение # 31 Пятница, 14.03.2008, 23:14
Дракон из Будущего
Герой Города
«234»
Где: Не в городе Драконов
Понятно. Ну, это не удивительно что проект так долго делают, ведь над ним пока работает один человек, поэтому еще не известно когда он выйдет, и выйдет ли вообще, это все-таки большой трудовой процесс.

NikСообщение # 32 Суббота, 15.03.2008, 16:24
Анегдотных дел мастер
Герой Города
«550»
дауж там будет прям убойный сюжетный коктель happy

Добавлено (15.03.2008, 16:24)
---------------------------------------------
вот пошарил по заграничному форуму и увидел это, надеюсь заитересует happy :

~Petition~ Spyro: Legacy Of Ages (Make it official!)

Listen up people, do you wanna make this movie official? Do you wanna see our purple flying friend on the big screen? Do you wanna be the first to know about an official movie other than the '09 official SPYRO movie? Well, our roadblock is this. WE NEED TO GET KROME STUDIOS AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS TO APPROVE! So, I have a proposition. If we can get enough votes to overwhelm the creators, we might be able to convince them to sign a contract giving jamieque the rights to make the movie official. This may sound crazy to you, but think of what we're fighting for! What are we fighting for? Our flying purple friend SPYRO! Spyro! Spyro! Spyro! Spyro! Spyro!!!!
So, if you wish to sign the contract (think about if u wanna see spyro on the big screen) then go ahead and make a post that says "I sign" with your board name. No matter the odds, we must try our best for Spyro! My first goal is to get at least 100 people to sign. Then i will go for 500.

я просто дяденка с усиками

эх староват я уже для этого

КвитронСообщение # 33 Суббота, 15.03.2008, 18:03
Дракон из Будущего
Герой Города
«234»
Хех, пустые мечты, Сиера их не послушает, пусть хоть 1000 голосов будет. У них уже есть кино проект, зачем им замарачиваться с фан задумкой.

NikСообщение # 34 Пятница, 04.07.2008, 19:42
Анегдотных дел мастер
Герой Города
«550»
Ну незнаю, всеже это тоже может прибыль принести, тогда почемубы и нет(могут на основе сюжета сделать мини сериальчик и за это деньги получать, по мне вполне выгодно) happy

Добавлено (08.04.2008, 13:12)
вот ещё слухи и мнения об проэкте:

The Cynder x Spyro relationship isn't the important factor of this film. The film uses the original Insomniac version of Spyro. However, a brand new Cynder who goes by the name of Carla will appear in the film. In case you are wondering... yes, she is the daughter of the Legend of Spyro's Cynder and Spyro. Now you know that Spyro and Cynder do get together in the end and have children. Their other child is their son, Ethan who is being prepared for his future role. The Chronicler is planning to make him his successor. Of course, there is the slight issue of how to go about doing that due to the fact that the Chronicler DOES have one living relative. She is heir to her great, great grandfather's title. This issue will be sorted out in due time. As for the film storyline... The storyline treats the events of the Legend of Spyro games as prequel material that took place centuries before the original Insomniac Spyro was even born. In fact, brand new artwork in the style of the Legend of Spyro's book-like parchment paper is being developed for the opening of the movie which will recount the events of the Legend of Spyro games and the events that followed...

The film also will feature a more serious and deeper storyline that will set it apart from the original Insomniac Games vague whimsical storyline. I wasn't joking when I said the film will be an evolutionary step forward in terms of greater character development and depth.

That is why the film goes by the catchy slogan: "Where the games end... The movie begins... Witness the evolution of a franchise..."

Добавлено (04.07.2008, 19:42)
давно небыло новостей на щёт этого фан проэкта вот наконец чтото есть:

I think everyone better sit down and get ready for the shocking info update I am about to release from my files on the Legacy of Ages films...

In this update you will FINALLY learn who the villain of the film is and the twist that will make your jaws hit the floor.

ARE YOU GUYS READY?!

Well, here we go... The villain's name is Nemikira or simply just Kira and as the name states it is a female dragon. She is a member of the Peace Keeper Dragon Clans and has light blue scales. She is also a very important character in the films and in the Dragon of Destiny.

How important is she? Heh heh... important enough to keep her identity a secret for as long as I have for the main reason that this next bit of information will leave all you shocked.

Remember when I hinted at the fact Spyro will encounter the one who stole the Tome and in the process discover something he never expected. So what is the big secret I have been keeping from you guys for over a year now?

The big secret is that Naola, which is her original birth name, is the daughter of Sky and Stryker....

WAIT FOR IT...

WHICH MAKES HER SPYRO AND FLAME'S OLDER SISTER!

Yep, the villain turns out to be related to Spyro and Flame but that isn't the only shocking twist there is. Naola isn't really a villainess in traditional sense of the word. Nope she is actually somewhat more complex and interesting. character then that. Known as the 'Keeper' she works as an assistant of Oracle of Lore. That is all the info I am giving out for now. But feel free to ask me some questions about Naola which is pronounced Nao'la which doesn't mentioned much as she hates her birth name which means 'Gentle Skies' amoung the names of Peace Keepers. She isn't a Gentle Sky by any meaning of the word so her birth name is a mistake. She changed her name Nemikira aka Kira which means 'Stormy Night' because she is a very tough character. Call her a tomboy and she'll just look at you and grin before saying, "Is that the best you can come up with to describe me?"

Translation: This girl makes the tomboy definition turn pale and run away from her. Oh, boy... Ember is going to really have hard time dealing with her when she makes her offical series debut in Dragon of Destiny. *Bleep*, and Ember thought Cynder aka Carla was headache... ha ha ha. Kira is going to make Ember's life a living *Bleep*. Oh did I mention that Kira is going to be Ember's teacher. Poor Ember... Pity the poor girl. When Kira is done with her Ember is going to be tough fighter.... um that is if she can survive the first tests and let me say that they are no cakewalks by any messure of the word.

КвитронСообщение # 35 Суббота, 05.07.2008, 21:52
Дракон из Будущего
Герой Города
«234»
Ну, там короче рассказано кто будет главным злодеем. Это Драконесса из клана Драконов Хранителей Мира и она... сестра Спайро и Флейма (которые братья!)! happy

LeraСообщение # 36 Понедельник, 28.07.2008, 22:52
Старейшина Драконов
Почетный Житель
«113»
Я нашла обьёмные лица Спайро. Эти, случаем, не из мультика?

PS1_fanСообщение # 37 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 12:35
Удаленные
Quote (Lera)
Я нашла обьёмные лица Спайро

Хосспади ёмоё....страшный Т__Т очень страшный по моему мнению Т_____Х

А в кинотеатрах в России будут показывать,когда создадут?

GospelСообщение # 38 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 13:35
Удаленные
Спай, не надо так пугать...

PS1_fanСообщение # 39 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 13:36
Удаленные
Спай, а,ну тогда можно скачать и за компом позырить ^__^

SilverСообщение # 40 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 14:24
Новорожденный Дракон
Житель Города
«50»
Quote (Спай)
делаемый одним человеком

Хочу увидеть его компьютер... вернее его системки.

Стать драконом просто - научись мечтать.

GospelСообщение # 41 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 14:47
Удаленные
Quote (Silver)
очу увидеть его компьютер... вернее его системки.

Я тоже (и ещё узнать где он до этого работал Оо)

NikСообщение # 42 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 18:36
Анегдотных дел мастер
Герой Города
«550»
вот смотю я на эти чеыре физиономии и невольно хочется сказать: а ктото ещё на официальный постер со спайро жаловался так если сравнить спайро из постера и это то спайро из постера по сравнению с этим плейбой happy

GospelСообщение # 43 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 18:36
Удаленные
Спай, хммм ну, вроде модель не выглядит угловато... хотя посмотрим как на всё наложит цвета

Сообщение отредактировал Houl-The-Dragon - Четверг, 31.07.2008, 18:39

GospelСообщение # 44 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 18:43
Удаленные
Ну... можно надеяться...

SilverСообщение # 45 Четверг, 31.07.2008, 19:44
Новорожденный Дракон
Житель Города
«50»
Quote (Nik)
то спайро из постера по сравнению с этим плейбой happy

Что-то я не понял логики сравнения)

Quote (Houl-The-Dragon)
Ну... можно надеяться...

Имхо, эта моделька на Спайро не сильно похожа, обычный дракончик, сделанный в 3дмаксе. Надеяться, что один человек для фан-мультика будет использовать столь многополигонную модельку бессмысленно, он просто не сможет обработать ее анимацию без нескольких мощных компьютеров.

Стать драконом просто - научись мечтать.

Форум Spyro Realms » Архив старых тем » Библиотека Города Драконов » Spyro: Legacy of Ages
  • Страница 3 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Кто нас сегодня посетил

Для добавления необходима авторизация